The Official Munchkin Bookmark of Dragon Hordes!
Designed by Will Schoonover Illustrated by Alex Fernandez
Official Munchkin Bookmark of Dragon Hordes
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used at any
time on your turn. You may use only one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change
sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a
game, no matter what.
1. Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is.
2. Place a set of Dragon d6 Dice on this bookmark.
3. You may use this bookmark once in each combat until there are no dice on it. Remove a
pair of dice of matching color from the bookmark and roll them. A dragon* with a Level
matching the roll’s total enters the combat. If you roll a pair of dragon icons on two dice
of the same color, add another pair of dice from this bookmark to the combat and roll all
the dice again.
4. After combat, regardless of who won, any Dragon d6 Dice used are removed from the
5. When you remove the last dice from this bookmark, give the bookmark to another player
of your choice. They may use it during this game if they have their own Dragon d6 Dice
*Each colored pair of dice represents an individual monster which can be enhanced normally.
Bad Stuff: Discard your most valuable equipped item.
Munchkin, the Munchkin characters, and the pyramid logo are trademarks or registered
trademarks of Steve Jackson Games Incorporated, or used under license. The Official
Munchkin Bookmark of Dragon Hordes! is copyright © 2021 by Steve Jackson Games
Incorporated. All rights reserved. Rules version 1.0 (August 2021)