The Official Munchkin Bookmark of Reality Slippage!
Illustrated by Kat Leyh
This bookmark was released to promote Munchkin.
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels, although it will be more useful in "mashup" or "blender" games. It may be used at any time. You may use only one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is.
- If you are playing with a single core Munchkin game, with or without any of its expansions, you may use this to give yourself +3 in combat, once a game. Boring.
- However, if you are playing with at least two core games, you may use this bookmark at any time, including during combat, to trade cards in play for cards from your hand, subject to these rules:
- You may not trade a card for one from the same set.
- Cards you remove from play are set aside, not placed back in your hand, until you decide all trades are concluded.
- You may only trade as many cards from your hand as your current Level (or the number of cards actually in your hand, of course).
- Your character must be legal at the conclusion of your trades, although intermediate steps may result in temporarily illegal setups.
- When you have finished trading cards, give this bookmark to the player whose first name follows yours alphabetically in your native alphabet, wrapping around to the beginning if necessary.