The Official Munchkin Spell Skool Bookmark of Extreme Extra Credit!
Illustrated by Katie Cook
This bookmark was released to promote Munchkin Spell Skool.
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used while you are in any combat. You may use only one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex (but see rule #5). If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is.
- Play this bookmark when you are fighting a monster (as the main player or the helper) and losing.
- Discard up to five cards; each one gives you +2 in the current combat.
- If the munchkins defeat the monsters, draw one face-down Treasure for every two cards you discarded (rounding up) before drawing the Treasure for the monsters themselves. You may keep these regardless of any agreement you had about helping in combat. Give this bookmark to another player of your choice.
- If the monsters win, you don’t get the extra Treasure but you do keep this bookmark and may even try to use it again later this game!